The place in Strongsville that I think is most representative of our city is the Southpark Mall. When I go to the mall, I always see many different kinds of people from many different place. Whether it be from Brunswick or North Royalton, everyone in the neighboring cities knows what the Southpark mall is. I think the mall also showcases what a wide variety of people live in Strongsville. Whenever I go there, I see tons of middle school kids that think they're the coolest people in the world because they are conversing with the female race. I also see lots of kids that just love to be there. The mall shows that the people of our city are very busy and also like to relax when they can. Ask anyone, anywhere you go, the will most likely say that they enjoy going to the mall and can pretty much tell you where any store is.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Essential Place in Strongsville
The place in Strongsville that I think is most representative of our city is the Southpark Mall. When I go to the mall, I always see many different kinds of people from many different place. Whether it be from Brunswick or North Royalton, everyone in the neighboring cities knows what the Southpark mall is. I think the mall also showcases what a wide variety of people live in Strongsville. Whenever I go there, I see tons of middle school kids that think they're the coolest people in the world because they are conversing with the female race. I also see lots of kids that just love to be there. The mall shows that the people of our city are very busy and also like to relax when they can. Ask anyone, anywhere you go, the will most likely say that they enjoy going to the mall and can pretty much tell you where any store is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment